Sunday, September 15, 2013

Filofax: Week 37


Hello! I hope you enjoyed your weekend :) Mine was very productive despite having a house full of sick loved ones. Since my family caught a cold bug, our fun weekend out was postponed. I took advantage of these last few days at home working in my books. Got some fun stuff to share with you this week! But first, here is the most recent layout in my Filofax...

In case you missed last week's spread in my Filo, you can find it here. This book is my lifesaver. It gives me the power to stay on top of every aspect of my life. It keeps me sane! My planner is also an extension of myself. I decorate it to motivate and inspire me. Every little detail goes into it. And I adore every single thing about it.

Week 37: Full Spread

Having family members with cold germs really puts a damper on plans. Since I am obviously one to plan ahead, I don't have a problem changing things up or postponing and rescheduling things. Life isn't perfect, and when my Filo needs to be updated I just use some handy, transparent, neon flags. Jot down a little note and stick it wherever. It's a simple change plus adds a pop of fun color!

Penmanship is a passion of mine, so I play around with different fonts when I get the chance. I love the way the various handwriting looks on the pages of my Filofax. A Muji checklist stamp is on my wishlist, but until then I make do with my hand-drawn doodle checkboxes. It works for me, and it looks pretty cool too!

For this week's decorations, I used two new rolls of washi tape in my favorite color. I picked up these lovely pink designs from my local Wal-Mart for $.97 each. They look great together! I added a Hello Kitty sticker, fun sticky note, and a pink magnetic clip from Target. This layout is simplicity at its finest.

The WO2P inserts I'm using are by my girl Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I love these pages because they're extra spacious and they have a Sunday start date. They really accommodate my large handwriting plus all of the details I include. And I even have space to decorate!

Week 38: A Sneak Peek at My Current Pages

I hope you liked my Filofax pages! Now you can see all of my previous layouts here. You can also find more of my planner posts under the topic "Filofax." If you're looking for even more inspiration, be sure to check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest.

You can stay updated on my recent posts, project, and photos by following me on instagram, or by liking my new fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you using a personal planner to stay organized this year? How is it working for you? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Please let me know. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover