Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Project Life: Week 38


Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a great week so far :) Now that I'm all caught up in my Project Life album, and the colder weather hasn't allowed for much outdoor time, it's super simple to stay up-to-date with my weekly layouts and posts. And today I'm happy to share my most recent completed layout with you now...

WEEK 38
Life Documented
September 15 - September 21

Week 38: Single Page Layout

Since the left page, Week 37, was a single page layout, I had to do the same thing this week, for the right page. Here I'm using a generic photo page I picked up from Hobby Lobby. We didn't have much going on besides getting over a cold, some happy mail, SMASH*ing, and shopping. So it wasn't a problem fitting all of my photos onto a single page. Having lots of pockets helps! With some new patterned paper, I had tons of fun making all of the handmade cards. I even used some cuts from my Silhouette Cameo stash! All in all, this layout is simplicity at its finest...

The title card was placed on the far right pocket because it compliments the page from the previous week. I used a fun sheet from a new Ki Memories 6x6 pad, cut down to size. I love that design! I added a bright tag cut on my Cameo, which I doodled an awesome frame around for extra little detail, along with a print-and-cut banner to mark the days. I used some K&Company and ColorBok alphabet and numeric stickers for the title, and finished off the card with tiny, pink bling accents.

Week 38: Close Up

Another 4x6 card made with colorful Ki Memories paper holds a 4x4 photo collage that I created on my smartphone. I used photos from a RAK and Order I received from my girl Cathy V. of Paper Addict. The application is called Photo Grid for Android. I really love this app for Project Life! I'm able to combine multiple photos and customize my collage with cool templates, layouts, frames, patterns, designs, even borders! The developer is always adding new stuff, updates bugs, and there's also a free version [what I use]. This type of photo is exactly what I needed for this card! I added a bright mail tag and twine, and handwrote a title.

Since this week is being paired with last week's layout, I needed some type of card to act as my journaling card for details, and also to help keep this page separate from the other. It only made sense to do a "Week in Review" card. I used a 4x3 grid card cut with my Cameo, added a title with red ink and mini-alphabet stamps, and journaled all of the specifics. A MAMBI card holds a wallet-size instagram pic, a strip of scrap paper with a chevron print, and piece of leftover label sticker by Cosmo Cricket.

Week 38: Another Close Up

Here is another 4x6 card made with fun Ki Memories paper. The star design works great with my Smashbook: I Heart Washi instapic [in wallet-size]. I used a WeRMemoryKeepers 2x4 journal card, some glitter alphabet stickers, a Dear Lizzy roller date stamp, and my journaling to create a tag.

Both of the smaller 4x3 pockets hold MAMBI filler cards. The "one sweet moment" sentiment totally works with this layout. The yellow chevron card is the perfect background for another Photo Grid pic. This one is wallet-size. I was able to use all of my photos from an early anniversary shopping haul! Some Cosmo Cricket stickers complete the card.

Week 38: Another Close Up

This is the last of my handmade cards using gorgeous paper from Ki Memories different collections. The pink and white dotted design looks great with my daughter's shirt. [In case you were wondering... Pu'uwai = Heart in Hawaiian.] The only thing I added to this card is a small journal tag from my stash, to which I handwrote a cute cursive font.

Well that's all I have for you this week! I really hope you liked my Project Life post :) I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative, so be sure to stop by for some inspiration! If you would like to see how this year's album is coming along, you can find it here. Looking for more inspiration? Be sure to check out my "SMASH* & PL" or "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. You'll find hundreds of pins to DIYs, How To's, free printables, ideas, tips, and inspiration for everything Project Life. Be sure to follow those boards because I find new stuff daily!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, and by "liking" my new fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? How is your album coming along? I'd love to hear about it! Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Feel free to drop me a line. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Mahalo for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover