Sunday, October 27, 2013

Filofax: Week 43


Hello :) I hope you had a great weekend! It's Sunday, which means it time for my end of the week Filofax post. For the last month or so I've had the pleasure of owning an A5 Original, and have been using it along with my Personal Domino to help organize my life. For those who've asked me how I use my Filofaxes together, I've been working on an A5 post. And very soon, I'll be sharing the inside of my Original and how I use it. So stay tuned! In the meantime, you can see my [Personal] Domino post here, or Week 42.

Filofax: Week 43 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

For a better understanding of the details you see on the pages of my Filofaxes, I'm just going to give you a quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 planner for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life. So far, this system totally works for me.

Filofax: Week 43 in My Personal Domino

This week in my personal Filofax was pretty simple... not busy at all. Apart from launching my very first Giveaway on Monday, and some free Amazon goodies [courtesy of Swagbucks] that came in the mail, it was a very mellow time in this part of my life.

Since we're getting close to Halloween, I decided to decorate my pages with that in mind. [I'm not too big on the holiday, but I don't mind it. My daughter loves it, so I try to make it fun for her.] I don't have many Halloween themed items, so I went with a Black & White color scheme with pops of orange. I created the polka dot banner on top using strips of K&Co. SMASH* brand washi tape. I used some B&W damask print washi [gifted to me] on the bottom of my pages. 

I found a set of adorable Halloween Hello Kitty stickers in my stash that I picked up last year. They're the perfect addition to this spread!  I also used a Hawaiian kawaii page marker [gifted to me] for a small note, and a yellow up&up [Target] magnetic clip holds my papers together.

The WO2P inserts I'm using are by my girl Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I love 'em because they provide more than enough space to write everything (including weekends), and that they start on Sunday.

Filofax: Week 43 in My A5 Original

In my A5 I'm using No. 2015-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. I'm still getting used to having only one page for all of my notes. But as you can see from how busy this week was in this part of my life, I didn't have a problem with space. So far I like them :)

The pages in this planner don't get decorated too much besides some sticky flags and the usual washi tape. This week's tape is continued from last week. Yellow striped washi by up&up, and pink geometric Studio 112 tape. A Paper Addict dashboard always sits between the pages of my current weeks, and it's the perfect place to hold sticky notes.

A Sneak Peek at The Current Week in My Personal Domino
A Sneak Peek at The Current Week in My A5 Original
A Sneak Peek at November's Calendar in My A5 Original
A Sneak Peek at November's Calendar in My Personal Domino

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed my post :) Feel free to browse all of my previous Filofax posts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, be sure to check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest.

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my new fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you obsessed with planners and organizing your life? A fellow Filofax Addict? I'd love to hear your thoughts, questions, and comments about this post! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover