Friday, November 8, 2013

Project Life: Week 44


Happy Friday! Since I took that little hiatus earlier this week, my usual posts are a few days behind schedule. So today I'm happy to finally share my most recent completed layout in my 2013 Project Life album. And I have to say that being up-to-date and staying current for the last month is an incredible feeling!

WEEK 44
Life Documented
October 27 - November 2

Week 44: Full Spread

It was a pretty fun week here with the celebration of Halloween. But I also captured some lovely everyday life moments too. I let the colorful photos be the inspiration for this week's theme, and threw in some black and white for accents. I played around with different journal and filler cards and embellishments from my stash.

Week 44: Left Page

Here I'm using a Hobby Lobby pocket page continued from Week 43. I filled it with a mix of journal and filler cards from different collections, and even created some handmade cards starting with the title card. Using a double-sided card from last week as the background, I added a neon tag cut with my Cameo and a cute printable tag to mark the week. Some B&W houndstooth thickers and doodles finish off the card.


For this set of cards I have a 4x3 filler from MAMBI and I also used a double-sided MAMBI card from last week to hold a wallet-size instagram photo. I added a strip of pink argyle washi tape and a Cosmo Cricket sticker label. For the 4x6 pocket, I used the reverse side of a We R Memory Keepers journal card to hold a 4x4 instapic. I added some fabric thickers by Amy Tangerine.


Here I have another handmade 4x6 card using Kraft cardstock. I added B&W patterned paper from my scraps, a variety of washi tape, a large printable circle tag, a Cosmo Cricket sticker, and a Cameo-cut frame to hold a wallet-size instapic. For the remaining 4x3 pockets I used a kawaii calendar card and a MAMBI card to hold another small instagram photo. I added hot pink washi tape and Amy Tangerine foam thickers to finish it off.


Since I didn't journal on any of my cards this week, I went with a "Week in Review" card to hold all of the details. This is a journal card from the "Mayfield Mini Kit" by Becky Higgins. I added some Glitz Teeny Alphas for the title.

Week 44: Right Page

For the right side I'm using another Hobby Lobby pocket page. I filled it with a variety of photos, more fun free printables, and handmade cards from different paper collections.


The 4x6 pocket holds an awesome free printable which you can find in this post. I used some paper scraps to create the smaller 4x3 cards for some wallet-size instagram photos. I embellished them with more washi tape, alphabet stickers and some pink bling. I edited the pink pumpkin photo using my Galaxy S3 and a sleek new [paid] Android app called Photofy.


This handmade 4x6 card using pretty patterned paper by Ki Memories, holds an adorable 4x4 instagram photo of my daughter and some red foam thickers.


Here I used a favorite 4x6 photo from the week, a 4x3 quote card from Becky Higgins "Mayfield" Mini Kit, and a colorful MAMBI card with another shot of my little one from Halloween. I added some fun alphabet stickers that were gifted to me by a friend.


I stacked a couple of wallet-size instagram photos on orange chevron paper from Ki Memories to create the last of my 4x6 cards. Keeping it simple, I just hand wrote a Halloween sentiment. The "Boo!" image is another photo that I edited with Photofy.

That's all I have for you today! I hope you liked this week's Project Life layout :) If you would like to see how my 2013 album is coming along, you can find it here. I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative, so be sure to stop by for more PL inspiration! Looking for more fun free printables to use in your spreads? Browse my "SMASH* & PL" or "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. You'll find hundreds of links to great freebies, tips, ideas, and inspiration for everything Project Life! Be sure to follow those boards because I find new stuff daily!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? How is your album going? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Mahalo for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover