Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Project Life: Week 46


Hello! It's Project Life Tuesday, which means I'll be sharing my most recent completed layout. It's pretty awesome having an up-to-date album! It makes the whole process of creating my pages, and sharing them here on my blog, so much easier...

WEEK 46
Life Documented
November 10 - November 16

Week 46: Single Page Layout

It was another mellow week, so I went with a single page layout. It actually worked out perfectly since Week 45 [left side] was a single page too. I managed to capture some great everyday life moments, and added images from a photo challenge and and a throwback to fill the pockets too. The color red from this week's photos served as my inspiration for the theme... which is all about my daughter.

I'm using a Hobby Lobby pocket page which gives me enough space for my photos and a few fun filler cards. For the title card, I chose a design from Becky Higgin's Mayfield Mini Kit. I kept it simple by adding a Cameo cut and black Amy Tangerine foam thickers.


I created this 6x4 card using Ki Memories paper that complemented my 4x4 instagram photo. I added some Studio 112 alphabet stickers and a date label.


For the first set of 3x4 cards, I have a quote card from the Mayfield mini kit. It fits perfectly into this week's theme. Next I have a handmade card using paper from my scraps. It holds a B&W photo from the #fmsphotoaday challenge on IG. A Dymo label and some journaling completes the card.


This next set of 3x4 pockets holds a calendar card and grid card that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. I added a wallet size photo from my "Throwback Thursday" post on instagram. Another Dymo label finishes the card.


Here is another handmade card using double-sided Ki Memories paper. I added a strip of pretty patterned paper from my scraps, along with a couple of wallet size IG photos. I used some small alphabet stickers and printable labels from my stash that I stamped with Amy Tangerine's Rotary Phrase Stamp.


Lastly, I have my favorite card from this week. I used paper from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go line cut down to size, to hold a 4x4 instapic of my munchkin. I edited the photo with a sleek new [PAID] Android app called Photofy. For embellishments, I cut red paper tape into a banner and wrote "Happy" with my white gel pen. I also used some American Crafts alphabet stickers, an Ali Edwards heart stamp, and a We R Memory Keepers date stamp.

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed my Project Life post :) If you would like to see the rest of my 2013 album, you can find it here. I'll be linking up with The Mom Creative, so be sure to stop by for more PL inspiration! Curious about the fun, free printables I used in this week's spread? Browse my "SMASH* & PL" or "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. Be sure to follow those boards because I find new stuff daily!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? How is your album coming along? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Mahalo for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover