Monday, January 13, 2014

Filofax 2014: Week 2


Happy Monday! It's time for my end of the week Filofax post :) I use both an A5 and Personal planner to help organize my life. Feel free to take a peek inside my A5 Original & Personal Domino. To stay organized in 2014, I added some extra inserts to my A5 Filofax. Curious? Check out this post! In case you missed last week's layout, you can find it here.

FF 2014: Week 2 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

Here is a quick breakdown of what I use my Personal and A5 Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my Personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life.

FF 2014: Week 2 in My Personal Domino

It was a pretty busy week in my Personal planner, but with the help of my color-coding system I didn't have trouble staying on top of all my plans and projects, daily routines, and other important notes. As far as decorations go, I try not to overcrowd my pages with stickers. I like to have lots of room to write down every detail! 

The only thing I use religiously is washi tape for inspiration. This week, it's Neon Circuit Board washi by Scotch on the bottom of my pages, and on top is hot pink narrow tape that was gifted to me. I included a fun printable filler card from my stash that I embellished with a sticker and paper clip cut on my Cameo. I also have a Martha Stewart dewdrop [that I move from week to week] for a little reminder, and a pink up&up [Target] magnetic clip to hold my completed pages together. For important sticky notes, I have a Paper Addict dashboard right between my week.

I'm using CC-Inspired WO2P inserts from My Life All in One Place. The design is super simple and incredibly spacious. I love it! Monday-start is new for me, so that will take some getting used to.

FF 2014: Week 2 in My A5 Original

For my A5, I'm also using CC-Inspired WO2P inserts from My Life All in One Place. I don't decorate the pages too much in this planner, besides the usual washi tape. For a cohesive look, I used the same Scotch tape from my Personal Domino, and I created a banner on top using pink up&up [Target] washi. I also have an up&up magnetic clip to hold my completed pages together. A Paper Addict dashboard [which I customized] sits right between my week.

Filofax: A Sneak Peek at My Current Week

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my Filofax post :) Want more? Tune in next week! You can also browse all of my previous layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest.

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you using a planner to stay organized in 2014? Own a Filofax? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the awesome cloud divider...I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That cloud flyleaf came from Paper Addict. It's my favorite :) There is a link in my post to my friend Cathy's wonderful site. Check it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover